RIP Lokai

Like the others, very sorry to hear about Lokai. It is tough, but he left some great memories! Just think of Larry and Randi's house and the instant shower he created!!!! It is tough but you did good Rennie, it is a tough responsibility.

That is the friend in the Avitar?

I don't know about you, but I will be a total basket case when it is their time.

Indeed it is and yes I am

Sorry for your loss, Rennie. Lokai was one cool dog.
He enjoyed your hospitality Jim, thanks.

It always hurts to lose a friend like that. I think God gave us pets to remind us that nothing is permanent. Sorry for your loss. He had a loving home while he was here, and repaid that love with dividends.
Indee he did!

Very sorry to see this news, Rennie. I regret that I never had a chance to meet Lokai, but I can tell from what you've said that he was a great dog who gave and received lots of love in his life.
I beieve you two would have hit it off just fine!

Lokai was so gracious in allowing all of us to invade his space during the Tour Dewood 2010 stopover at your place. Sad to think that if I ever stop over your way again, he won't be there. I think I understand your reluctance to try find a replacement (if that was truly possible).

There is sorrow enough in the natural way
From men and women to fill our day;
But when we are certain of sorrow in store
Why do we always arrange for more?
Brothers and sisters I bid you beware
Of giving your heart to a dog to tear

Rudyard Kipling

Last edited:
Very sorry to learn of your dear friends' passing Rennie. You certainly did him a kindness by not prolonging his pain. And remember that "All Dogs Go To Heaven". I'm sure he'll be waiting for you.