Some Timber Framing

Stuart Ablett

I've been following this fellow on YouTube for a while now, he does a lot of different things, and he is mostly self taught. Right now he is doing some timber framing. His videos are very well done, he has a talent for the editing process and his straightforward and honest approach to what he does I very much enjoy. He talks a fair bit about his faith, but he does not beat you over the head with it.

I just thought that some of you would enjoy Cody's videos.

Here is the link to his Timber Framing Playlist

Cheers!

Stu cannot thank you enough for sharing this channel.
My thoughts after watching a few....
What a breath of fresh air....excellent videos, excellent commemtry, well edited and put together.
But even more of a pleasure is his professional approach to everything he is doing.....from being kitted and using all his gear, thru to his honest explanations.
What crowned it all for me was his respect for the tree he felled. It makes me think of a good hunter that while accepting he has taken a life has respect for the life the animal will provide. To see a guy pause and consider for a few moments the natural resources he is using and not have things go to waste....welll what more can one say. He is a cool dude for sure. Will watch more of his channel. Definitely bookmark worthy. Thanks again.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Wonderfully enjoyable to watch this video. Makes one appreciate the talent & patience required of those before us to make things they needed with limited tooling. I can only work for a couple hours or so, then I have to do something else. Wish I had their patience.