Meeting friends for dinner

all you had to do is tell me whyte and mackay,40 year old, and give me your credit card.

I drank my share of dewars, its smoother than j and b, cutty, and it aint that bad for 20 bucks.(well, I also drank thunderbird, so what do I know)

were a pretty diverse group of people here, but every time I meet someone from here, its like were old friends.

a lot of it has to do with the wives. they aren't like us. to say larry is a sweet as sugar, well, that's a stretch, but to say Randi is a sweet as sugar, well, that's understating it.

looking forward to next month, both my mini vacation, hopefully traffic free, and visiting a few old friends along the way.

Last edited:
all you had to do is tell me whyte and mackay, and give me your credit card.

I drank my share of dewars, its smoother than j and b, cutty, and it aint that bad for 20 bucks.

hey i am not complaining one bit allen it was perfect and still is now where do we get another at:) and this am we had the best breakfast i have ever had at kitchen little.. a egg scramble with potatoes spinach, mushrooms and crab meat.. delicious!!!

Perfect Allen:thumb: My wife and I are going to an eagles concert on sept 8th and heading to Michigan's upper peninsula (UP) the following morning for vacation, just wanted yo be sure we were back when you come:)

I thought you were using some kind of code.
I was hoping wed all get together, I was going to contact you a week or so before to let you know the exact days I thought Id be there.