How do you attach pictures an album I did the attachment button but after 1/2 hour it

Hi Roy,

Yeah, Our attachment code is a little funky right now. Our forum software had a security issue with our previous uploader and the current one could be formatted a little better.

At any rate, here's how I upload and format pictures.

There are basically 3 steps

1. Click the little icon that looks like a picture frame
    Step 1.jpg
  2. That will bring up a window that has a 'Choose Files' Button on it. Click that and pick the pictures you'd like to upload.
    Step 2.jpg
  3. And here's the annoying/tricky bit right now. You should see next to the choose files button some text that tells you how many files you've selected to upload.
    Underneath that it says 'Upload Files'. The problem is that it just looks like text and not a button.

Click that text that says 'Upload Files' and the files will then be uploaded to your post.

It will not show any progress indicator, but if you look in the status bar of your browser you should see some kind of message ('Waiting for Family Woodworking') that indicates the files are being uploaded.

step 3.jpg
  4. Once the files are uploaded and you see them in the editor window, If you double click the files you will have some options on how the images are displayed.
    step 4.jpg

Last edited:
Tried 2 time no go :type:

Do you get any error messages or anything?
What browser are you using?
Do you see the 'Waiting for Familywoodworking' message in the status bar?
If your pictures are large, it can take a little while to actually upload.

And I can only get one picture to upload at a time, let alone an album.
Not sure what you mean by an album, but all you have to do is select multiple pictures using a CTRL+select in the file chooser. See below. In the file Chooser, I've selected multiple files, and in the upload dialog it shows '3 files'
Multi Files 1.jpgMulti Files 2.jpg

Do you get any error messages or anything?
What browser are you using?
Do you see the 'Waiting for Familywoodworking' message in the status bar?
If your pictures are large, it can take a little while to actually upload.

Not sure what you mean by an album, but all you have to do is select multiple pictures using a CTRL+select in the file chooser. See below. In the file Chooser, I've selected multiple files, and in the upload dialog it shows '3 files'
View attachment 84416View attachment 84417

I got the window you said but nothing got uploaded small pictures using windows 8 here

Also once you select the files you need to click on the "Upload File (s)" text below the Choose Files button to upload the files

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk