Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, It's Friday AGAIN!

Independence, Kentucky

Well, It's Friday AGAIN!

What's on your bucket list for the weekend?
    Going to get a little shop time personally, it's been a while since I could do that.
    I'm supposed to respect my elders, but its getting harder and harder for me to find one now.

Kansas City, Missouri
    TGIF! I'm taking off a little early to run mom to the doctor since dad had shoulder surgery yesterday and can't drive her. Need to also stop by the iron shop(s) and pickup some new iron, both some angle, and one that goes bang. Planning to work on the RV this weekend and get the seat belts installed and base cabinets built. Will have to get over the the in-laws to use the shaper for raised panels or bring it home with me (FIL is giving it to me). Other than that, swimming and watching the grandson.

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

St. Mary's, Georgia
    First I'm going to hide from the Nurses they got big needles , then try an get some more projects caught up an I have a turning class on Sunday with a disabled Vet.

If you are going to make something nice, make it with a statement, use quality an do it right the first time

St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    I will continue practising on the lathe, and perhaps do some flatwork that has been accumulating.

The other member of Mensa, but not the NRA

Everyone is a self-made person.

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their veracity" -Abraham Lincoln

Well, It's Friday AGAIN!

Currently sitting at the Oakland airport waiting to fly home. No more being away from home in my foreseeable future. Now I can get back to my normal life after 4 months away. I will relax this weekend, but am sure to putter in the shop. Will be watching the PGA tournament and probably playing some myself.
    “When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.” - John Ruskin
    “Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” - Oscar Wilde

East Freeetown, Massachusetts
    Saturday is a visit to Mystic Seaport

Sunday is building a cabinet that will be for my CNC machine but will serve temporary duty in my kitchen remodel project

Escondido, CA
    Working at the day job this weekend.

But the truck bed is full of stuff that needs to be sorted and 'filed' in all those drawers. Also will try to sneak some time in on rusty iron.

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed

Plainwell, Michigan
    Going to my 40th class reunion tonight Then work tomorrow and maybe Sunday I know I have a shop somewhere...

new york city burbs
    my wife took off from work today, Im about to take her out to lunch, go buy shelf pins and she needs some thread.
    tomorrow is cabinet installation day at my sons home, and sunday, we go invited to a cousins barbeque. should be a good productive and relaxing weekend at the same time.

I thought I was finished with cabinet making, I was cleaning up this morning after loading up the truck for tomorrow.
    the note my daughter the school teacher made for me. shes so lucky shes cute and I love her, she just leaves me her cutesy note with the dimensions of the cabinet she needs for her class. No hurry, but can I have it ready and stained to match the other ones by end of month.
    gotta love ya kids.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_1732.jpg  
    Human Test Dummy

ABQ NM
    Let's, guitars, guns, guitars, guitars, guitar pedals, and more guitars. Working on a bunch of new (to me) songs for an upcoming show I'm playing at large a bike rally Labor Day weekend. Gonna take a bit of time off to hit the indoor shooting range with my buddy Mike and celebrate our newly-restored memberships.

And in my spare time, I've got a sweet young lady staying as a houseguest through the weekend, and I'll be spending some quality time with her, with lots of long walks and heavy petting involved.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eva 1 - 800.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	84548Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eva 2 - 800.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	84549
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan