not mine

Wow thanks Stephen for bringing it to our attention. Very cool for me to see younger guys getting into doing this and taking on a serious project. :thumb: As my mom would say "Warms the cockles of my heart". Go figure the English what they see in cockles:rofl:.

Wow thanks Stephen for bringing it to our attention. Very cool for me to see younger guys getting into doing this and taking on a serious project. :thumb: As my mom would say "Warms the cockles of my heart". Go figure the English what they see in cockles:rofl:.

I have used that expression all of my life. I do NOT have a clue what it means. So clue me.

Enjoy,
JimB

Oh yes. I got into this to say that is one neat project. I also think he has that gal hooked for life by using that kind of bait.

Hey no curley maple, but have a bunch of maple burl. Or Jay has some just like it.:rofl::rofl: Yea that's it just go visit Jay he woun't mind.:rofl:

:rofl: That's right nice of you to offer up Jay's service like that :rofl:, but him & I have conversed a few times via e-mail, and I think that would be an expensive lumber run. I'm talking about belly surgery from laughing so hard, the monkey suit I'd need to rent so we could go out and entertain some folks at the pub. Then there's that bail thing that's bound to come up :rofl:................
Hi Jay :wave::D