I hope

Well after 3 years of not working for some one else. I hope I can handle it.:) Start full time working for a restoration company tomorrow am. Will be doing basically the same stuff I do now, remodel, additions, car ports, fire damage, and home repair. No more giant homes :thumb: getting to old for them any more. Just not sure I can take orders from some one else.:rofl: well not counting the wife :rofl::rofl: Not to sure about having to do dress codes ( khaki pants and shirt with his name all over it.):rolleyes: O well as working for my self has always been ether feast or famine. Now at least it will be 40 plus hrs a week. She can make a budget and stick with it.:)

the stress factor will be worth it steve,, and nothing says you cant do side work if you get some.. but coming home and not having to think about what and where and how each night will be nice.. congrats they got a good man for the position!!

Thanks all. Yea Larry I think it's the stress of not being sure, after the next job is what it is all about. Did just turn down a 2200 sq ft drop ceiling job just yesterday am, as it was take that job not knowing if or when the next one would come, or take this. O well it is what it is, and yea I already have a little bit of side work lined up for the weekend. Just not taking on anything to big.