Happy Birthday Ned Bulken!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Nedly! Here's to a great day with many more to follow. :thumb:

cake.jpg

50 is the new 30.

Happy Birthday, Ned. Doesn't sound like you are off the road much. Thought your job had you doing less driving. Hope you are home for your bash.

Thanks all!

Carol, I'm home every night... really Late at night. On the Nights that I work, I start at about 19:00, get fuel and a cuppa joe, then arrive at the pharmacy around 20:00. Hopefully I'm all loaded and ready to roll by 20:30, though some nights it can be as late as 22:00 before they get everything to me, and I have it all set to go. Then I drive about 230 miles round trip, making between 5 and 10 stops depending on who ordered what that day. I generally get home about 03:00-04:00 or so. Rinse and repeat... That's my night Monday Wednesday and Friday Nights, with every other Saturday and Sunday thrown in for good measure... (though I leave earlier on the weekend, the trip is the same). SO I generally have from about noon until 18:00 to do any woodworking I want on work days, plus nominally every other day off. The family is well, and I"m getting some things accomplished in the shop!