Rubbing out a lacquer finish methods

Ok here is what i had and did to fix.. first off i had a set of drawer fronts that i sprayed to heavy with another gun and got orange peel bad, so i after listening to the advice here and using some of my past experiences. i took and went about fixing them. first i took and touch sanded them with 320 to get the big chucks off, then went after them with 600 abranet and a ROS, works well but you need to have the light right to see how far to go.. you want to get the majority of it flattened to little shiny spots is all.. those are your warning lights.. go beyond that and your getting into the beginning coats to far.. then i took and cleaned off the debris with air and damp rag.dampened with water and just a little. Dried that off before i proceded with 1500 mirlon synthetic steel wool, did the first set with soapy water for lube then tried charlie's idea of doing it dry.. which worked great but you need to pay attention that you dont heat up the finish and cause you more grief..also what your looking for here is for the little shinny spots to go away. After the mirlon sand and clean up i took and lightly buffed with mirlon again with the grain to maintain any pattern left to flow with the grain.. then buffed with soft towel to a satin shine.. will wax in another week letting them have adequate time to final gas off and dry hard. below are the pics some didnt come very well and cant go back to rough now:)
rubbing out 001.jpgrubbing out 002.jpgrubbing out 003.jpgrubbing out 005.jpgrubbing out 006.jpgrubbing out 007.jpgrubbing out 008.jpg

well i hoped to get a pic of the finished project up tonight but i got side tracked on a steel roof job so spent 5 hrs helping a friend out and landed a week of so of real work:) for a decent wage..so tomorrow i will try to post the picture of the twins.:)