the Twins are ready to be delivered

Jeepers, when I read the title I thought you were pregnant.

Dumb thing. But writing the above made me wonder if the guys that get a surgical sex change can have children.

Now to the serious stuff---What you make always seems to look great.

Change of subject, again: I often leave a sheet of paper stating where I am in a project even if I am only going to be gone overnight. It is a joy to come back to a project and be in gear instantly.

Enjoy,
JimB

Congratulations on the twins they look beautiful. I hope they going to a client that will appreciate the workmanship that has gone into them. You prove with these pieces that wood made furniture can be made in color shades that can fit with a variety of styles and color schemes.:thumb:

Oh and i will definitely take away the point you make about making notes. I could have done with waking up to that point long ago. Wish i had kept notes on several half completed projects it takes me ages each time I start then again. Its one of those discipline things that goes with doing it right first time rather than the always time to do it again philosophy that has not worked for me yet,:eek::(

Last edited:
thanks for the kudos and the delivery went well,, but i have learned a few things on delivery shipping this wknd,, and i can see a enclosed trailer in my future.. providing the cost isnt to much.. maybe peter rideout can bring one of his down here for me to use:)