Thread: What are the file size limits (.pdf, .zip, ...)?

What are the file size limits (.pdf, .zip, ...)?

What are the file size limits (.pdf, .zip, ...)?

Charlie, I think it's 107 kb, no matter what type file on the list you use. I set my picture rezixer to to 800 X 600 and the resolution at 72 dpi. It works for 95% of the pictures I do. Every once in a while I have to bump one to 700 X whatever automatically keeps the ratio the same. Then it goes. It gives a decent sixe and resolution to be able to click the thumbnail and see what's in the picture. Hope this helps. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...
    Exclusively Irish!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas
    When Irish Eyes are smiling, they're usually up to something!!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...but most likely, I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3

Charles,

If you are asking about the size of various pic formats that you upload as an attachment, there is a size chart just below the upload window. When you post a reply, go to the Advanced, towards the bottom is a button for "Manage Attachments". Clicking on it brings up the upload window.

If you are talking about pics stored off site, there isn't really a limit...just the visual size to make viewing easy, but not so large you have to scroll to see the full pic.

Does this answer your question?

I was interested in on-site non-picture type files (e.g. drawings, ...) and the info under "Manage attachments" answered everything, thanks.