Up Comming Class here at Whispering Woods

Ok here is what I use with the students here an what they get to take home for there $45.00 , They get carving tools 7 piece set, Thumb Guard, Wood, an Chip Brush. Diamond Cards are kelped in the shop for everyone.

DSC02277.jpg

Here is some of the safety equipment the students use it is up to them, also there is Leather gloves available, so leather gloves can be used or safety tape

DSC02278.jpg

Now here is what I will be using here , My wood, Carving tools 7 piece set, Thumb Guard, Chip Brush, Exacto blade set, tooth brush for tight areas , small clamp an I even have my Diamond Cards here with me also but I will not need them

DSC02280.jpg

I only going to use the exacto blade just for the outline in which I will show in the beginning an finer details

Heading for the starting gate....

Here's what I have for tools/supplies. Credit card sharpener due in on Thursday. The flex-cut knives was an xmas gift....two years ago...did not open them until Valentines this year to do this quicky box for the wife.

tools.jpg

And this is my skill? level, the first, last and only attempt at hand carving. The box is roughly 2" x 4". The flower is about 1.5" diameter.

Box3.jpgBox4.jpg

Rob

Here's what I have for tools/supplies. Credit card sharpener due in on Thursday. The flex-cut knives was an xmas gift....two years ago...did not open them until Valentines this year to do this quicky box for the wife.

View attachment 85514

And this is my skill? level, the first, last and only attempt at hand carving. The box is roughly 2" x 4". The flower is about 1.5" diameter.

View attachment 85515View attachment 85516

Rob

You have done a beautiful carving an I'm sure your wife loves it an yes you are ready to go :thumb: