Thread: A Little Something for the Drummers

A Little Something for the Drummers

Got this link from a buddy of mine who's a soundman in Las Vegas. Some pretty impressive drumming (not in Vegas).

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Wow, that was unreal, thanks for the link!!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Sorry, about fifteen seconds was enough for me. The rest is more of the same. I've seen the Japanese drummers also but was stuck in a theater. Got a fill in 15 seconds. The next 20 minutes were torture.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Fusco View Post
    Sorry, about fifteen seconds was enough for me. The rest is more of the same. I've seen the Japanese drummers also but was stuck in a theater. Got a fill in 15 seconds. The next 20 minutes were torture.
    At 15 seconds, they were just getting warmed up. I'm guessing you're not a drummer, or you didn't ever play in a marching band.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn McMillan View Post
    At 15 seconds, they were just getting warmed up. I'm guessing you're not a drummer, or you didn't ever play in a marching band.
    Not only am I not a drummer. I am not a fan of drumming. My son was a drummer in the high school band. He was not allowed to practice at home when I was there. Only drumming I ever liked was Buddy Rich with his solo Skin Deep. Never anybody to compare before or since.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

Pretty cool. I caught the movie Drumline on TV recently, which is in the same vein. Very worthwhile flick.
    --------------------------------------------
    Link to my ongoing ClearVue DC Install on CV's site: http://www.gallery2.clearvuecyclones...s-Mini-CV1400/