Hey Brent Dowell

I cant believe you guys are still harassing brent over that thanksgiving table build.
give the guy a break.
chairs................like the song goes Sharon, in the year 2525......

I'm still surprised Don hasn't chimed in because he usually brings it up this time each year :eek:

To be honest (and I can't find the photo), the list of projects were for 2010's, not 2010.

And Allen...I was just singing that song 2525 last night to Brent...apparently my psycho powers expand across multiple states :rofl:

my family is different with me when it comes to woodworking.

My daughter asks me to make her a shelving unit for her class on weds, Thursday morning she calls my cell to ask me if I could bring it over.

I get a kick out of them sometimes,although just today, my son did offer to come over tomorrow to help me break down sheets for his work desk.(I gave the guy 3 dollars at the lumber yard, he picked me out a beautiful sheet, then sliced it exactly where I wanted it so I can manage it by myself, and he loaded it into my car also)

brent has too many hobbies.

Water off a ducks back my Friends!
duck.jpg

Yep, I've got a lot of hobbies, a lot of property that needs a lot of maintenance, and a lot of work to do that pays the bills.

I'll just leave this here...

1348108934392_3362567.png

Yeah Sharon that only works a couple of times, ask Linda now she suckers herself into doing it all then comes humble pie when it turns out not as easy as she thought.

See those reality shows that do a bathroon reno in an hour are just that non reality. :)

Brent we got your back bud, there is more to life than just the honey do list. If all i did was honey do i would do nothing else the list is never ending.

How can a person have too many hobbies? :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

see what sucks about the internet, I think my statement was misread.
I stated brent has too many hobbies. That was not a negative statement, just a factual one from what Ive read here.
It can be hard to focus on one hobby when youre involved with many.

I better not say anything else or Ill lose my invitation to the desert.

No worries Allen!

But it is a fact, I'm a J.O.A.T. I can do a lot of things passably well, but not really an expert in all of the them.

I wish I could tame myself and pick just one hobby to concentrate on, but I'm afraid my mind doesn't work that way.

I just have too many interests, and too little time. And then theres that J.O.B. thing. That one really is a time soak.