Friday!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Actually I plan to put together my iBox set-up and give it a go. And I have a j-o-b interview with a church next Tuesday to prepare for.

Bunch of paperwork to complete and the on-going hijinks of buying a car.

R&R this morning after doing my trimming and mowing in the yard last evening, then staying up watching the Federer/Monfils match. Shop time this afternoon. One of the guys in our local woodworking group wants to buy my Jet lathe and should be here sometime today - keeping my fingers crossed!

Saturday will be shop time during the morning. I've been experimenting with more resin casting and will turn a little.

Sunday should be a day of rest this week. Brunch, rest, lupper, rest, hootch, rest - seems there's a pattern there!

Now that the sign is out of the shop I need to do some post-project clean up. Then put the finishing touches on a small project. While doing this I will be thinking about what I should build next!

Fighting a head cold, but thinking about getting things started on a beer batch for tomorrow or Sunday, need to pickup a new propane tank, not sure I have enough left in the grill. Saturday I'm watching the grandson for the afternoon, but want to get the shop back in order and perhaps get started on the high chairs. Sunday probably going to be working on some organization around the house (as directed by SWMBO).

Sitting in the Las Vegas McCarren airport taking advantage of free WiFi. Headed to LA (Burbank airport, actually) for about a week to begin the packing and purging process. After about 3 weeks on the market, we accepted an offer (for our asking price) on the house. Gonna be a busy (and interesting) month or two coming up. :rolleyes:

Congrats Vaughn!! I don't envy your next month or 2 but happy for you! :thumb: Has the housing market in LA made a rebound?

nothing, no plans, dinner tomorrow night with the kids and their boyfriend/girlfriend, other then that, like I said, well, it is football season, so sunday Ill be in front of the tv.

Putting up some shelves in the garage to hold all the stuff on top of my table saw.

:rofl:

A grand daughters birthday party Saturday. Sunday is homecoming day at church.Big party for the kids going back to Sunday school and a good chance to get together with folks from church that took the summer off. Lots of hamburgs and hot dogs.

Congratulations, Vaughn! I don't envy you all the sorting and packing, but looking back on all my many moves I have concluded the process is cathartic and brings all the opportunities of a new beginning:champagne:

Sitting in the Las Vegas McCarren airport taking advantage of free WiFi. Headed to LA (Burbank airport, actually) for about a week to begin the packing and purging process. After about 3 weeks on the market, we accepted an offer (for our asking price) on the house. Gonna be a busy (and interesting) month or two coming up. :rolleyes:

You're moving? How did I miss that? Where to?