Great turnings

Chuck.....I hate to be the one who has to break the news to you........Vaughn and I have our own addictions to support. Course Vaughn is in SoCal where it never rains and money grows on trees. Maybe he could manage some help?:rofl:

Chuck congrats on the new lathe. You are going to like it. I have one and love it. I have a big Sears 15" and a new Nova DVR XP but find myself turning on the Rikon a lot. I go to Woodcraft Chuck and buy the Pinnacle gouges because of price. I have found they are just as good as the rest.

Yep get old money bags Fitz and Vaughn to send you a few bucks and you will be set. :rofl: :rofl: :thumb:

Bernie the fellow

That I wanted to ask a question. My Rikon that I ordered on Tuesday arrived on Wednesday. They sent a "live center knock out bar" but no center point. Is it suppose to have one with it? I just need to know before I contact them. I knew that you would be the one to ask.
Thanks,
Chuck

Guess that I should have explained that the live center is there, but no point. Heavy little sucker also. Photo shows from how I took from front porch to shop. The package was in good shape and absolutely no damage.

Attachments

• DCP01548 (576 x 432).jpg
    DCP01548 (576 x 432).jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 6