1 down...17 to go!

Hi Greg,
Does this mean you are doing a clamp gig for Stu in Japan? :huh:
Or, are you procurring clamps for self? Shhhh...I won't tell.
Shaz
Say no more, after reading post#3, Considerate of you...:thumb:

Last edited:
Sorry for the trouble Greg, I thought they would arrive in one load, how in the world the can make money selling them so cheap, and then shipping each one individually, is beyond me :dunno:

In the one pic, are you showing me damage or what?

Again, a big thanks for the trouble!

Cheers!

Yeah, I'm the shipping department for Stu-pid Enterprises....

:rofl:

Looks like I'm gonna be gettin' a few every day or so till all 18 arrive, then repack and toss them in the trunk for a trip to the USPS.

Wonder if I should send them all by boat and watch him sweat! :eek: :D

:rofl: :rofl:

:eek: Busted.... I thought you'd still be delivering milk for a while....:D

Yeah, the cardboard got a bit ragged on one edge...not like it's going to do anything. Just thought I'd point it out. I bet the packing and shipping was more than the cost of the clamps. But...I took advantage of them for quite a few last year with the 20% off in addition to the sale price.

2450 set (2x24" and 2x50" and 4xblocks) $71.93
12" K body $14.93
24" K body $13.98

Missed the 20% on the 31"...23.93

It was a good sale....:thumb:

" I got 17 of these things..." The UPS guy was not happy....

Yep, Stu's clamps arrived! Al 17 remaining ones.

What looks like a mess on my table is a neat stack of 17 24" Bessey K-body clamps that eventually will be headed for Tokyo.

Only one had a torn up package, and there was really no damage.

I'll be opening the packs up, re-packing into boxes (about 5 ~ 6 per box, depeniding on USPS limits) and sending them on their way.

" I got 17 of these things..." The UPS guy was not happy....

Yep, Stu's clamps arrived! Al 17 remaining ones.

I'll be opening the packs up, re-packing into boxes (about 5 ~ 6 per box, depeniding on USPS limits) and sending them on their way.

Uh.........Greg, don't you think that maybe you should do a project or two and try them out just to see if they all work OK before sending them all that distance to Stu? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: