Can you say CANJOS

Been busy for the last couple of weeks this shows 64 out of the 24 two string and 84 one stringers. For those of you that seen my post of the OH CRAP ones the fix turned out just fine. Planed them down and recut the frets on them.

100_2282.jpg100_2284.jpg

All laid out
100_2286.jpg

I keep one in the truck to show only trouble is when I show it to someone it seems to vanish. BUT I am usually left with cash in hand :D

Well I like cash in hand as much as the next guy. However, I think you ought to have a collection of all of the different variants you've done saved up somewhere. If you had the full set it would be a really neat collection of examples of this type of instrument. I could easily see the whole set ending up in a museum some day (seriously!).

Branson must be boomin Jay. Those are fantastic and will make great Christmas presents. Hope they sell fast, 'cause I hate to see you just sitting around with nothing to do:) :)

Cool i just love production especially when it leads to cash in hand.:thumb: Dont forget the words "limited edition" or "new model" and start getting the elves ready for next year and the Christmas markets. :thumb:

I am tempted to buy a batch from you and take them to some local market to test the waters in Canada for this kind of thing. Bet these would go down well in Labrador, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia, what do you think Peter R ?

Whats your current production rate Jay?