Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FRIDAY !

Outside the beltway

FRIDAY !

Tomorrow we have a neighborhood 5 annual reunion. Basically their were 500-600 kid with in 3-5 years of either way and we have been getting together. Uaually 2 around 250 show up, So this Saturday we do it again.

Then maybe a good ride Sunday and I hope to finish the loon.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::

Delton, Michigan
    entertaining allen and his wife elen then time with tom and his wife as well,, a good day ahead..
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

falcon heights, minnesota
    finishing up craft show stuff and getting ready to shut down for the winter.
    benedictione omnes bene

new york city burbs
    Yeah can't believe I'm in Michigan
    Said hi to Jim and mida weds night in Ohio
    2 very talented people both are top craftspeople saw the prize winning table in person got to feel it also
    I just love feeling beautiful woodworking
    Pleasure seeing them again with my wife this trip
    Human Test Dummy

DSM, IA
    Got back from my first trip to Vegas yesterday...back in the office today. Hoping to get out of here early today, Vegas makes you tired.

Tomorrow is the neighborhood's fall festival. Parade in the moring, mini carnival all day and fireworks at dusk. Should be a good time. Sunday is rest and football. Go Pack Go!
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Yorktown, Virginia
    At this moment, anxiously awaiting the start of trading in Alibaba (BABA), the largest IPO in history and hoping my fast finger will get me a few shares. Celebrating LOML's birthday this weekend with a nice dinner and setting out the low tunnels in the garden to protect the fall crops.

Constantine, MI
    finishing up some small projects (pics to post soon) and starting on a few more. Trying to build up a little inventory for Christmas - its getting closer!
    “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

Humid Gulf Coast
    That's a big get together, enjoy!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible

Kansas City, Missouri
    Tonight I've got a "goodbye summer" party the institute is throwing. My wife is going to come over for it, then she has dinner/drinks with some friends. I'll probably hang out for a while then have some shop clean-up to do, also need to do some maintenance on the mower. Hoping to start on the high chairs this weekend as the grandson is almost needing one. Sunday I might try to start brewing a pumpkin ale that the local brew shop put together for me last night.

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Plainwell, Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    entertaining allen and his wife elen then time with tom and his wife as well,, a good day ahead..
    what at he said