My latest Bowl

I have not had a chance to go through the rules and regulations here yet so not sure if it is allowable to post a link to another woodworking discussion site or not. Many sites do not allow it (including my own) without administrators approval .

In the past I have used the PM function to avoid such issues...

I have not had a chance to go through the rules and regulations here yet so not sure if it is allowable to post a link to another woodworking discussion site or not. Many sites do not allow it (including my own) without administrators approval .

I don't know the exact rules, but this forum encourages you to list the URL to your web site in your user profile, and I have had a link to one of my web sites in my signature block for years.

William, thanks for your caution, but the forum rules do allow links to other woodworking sites and forums. We're member-run and not a commercial entity, and it's our attitude that if a link will be useful to the members, then it makes no sense to disallow it. So share away. (Nice-looking work on your Picturetrail and Photobucket sites, by the way.)

That said, we don't allow commercial links outside of the Commercial Post Zone subforum, and require members who work for a company or an industry that provides products or services for woodworking to state that in their user profile, and also put a note or signature line in their posts so other people know their affiliation.

Here's a handy link to the Forum Rules and Code of Conduct:

http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?2657-APPROVED-Forum-Rules-and-Code-of-Conduct