Hot flashes in the new office space.

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
I thought maybe my fever I had yesterday had returned, it was getting cold, then hot, then cold again. I think we finally narrowed the issue down as my boss had been printing off and on all morning.

2014-09-24 15.15.36.jpg

The Hvac guys obviously didn't check to see where the printer was located before installing the thermostat. :doh:

:rofl: first year we put in the wood stove, we couldn't figure why the the rest of the house was soooo cold...thermostat was about 6 feet from the stove :doh: :D

& Hope your feeling better, JoAnn downed some cold medicine last night, says she feels one coming on...couch time for me :bounce:

:rofl: first year we put in the wood stove, we couldn't figure why the the rest of the house was soooo cold...thermostat was about 6 feet from the stove :doh: :D

We had this issue with our current house, thermostat was straight across from the fireplace. So the rest of the house would freeze while everyone was sweating in the living room. Finally moved it up a level where it is a little more balanced between the upstairs and downstairs .

:rofl:

Wow that brings back memories of one room at college that was always freezing so we started bringing in a bad of ice and duct taping it to the (locked) thermostat.

Caught the missus using a heating pad to cheat the locked A/C thermostat in military housing in South Carolina during one very hot summer. Can't say I blame her. Mandatory energy conservation, yes sir!