Homemade Router Lift

Keep the old one until you have talked to PC, however if they don't want it back, make sure you pitch it, pitch it, pitch it. You don't want to pick it up and reuse it by accident some day, unless brown and red are your favorite colors.

Thanks people. I did get a message into PC.... You sure have to jump through a bunch of hoops to be able to do that tho.. I'll see what they do. If they send me a replacement, then fine I'll have a spare but won't be holding my breath. Yes, I will be tossing the old one for sure once I know what PC will or will not do. It is nice to have a happy ending to a story once in awhile! LOL

Happy day! Over the weekend, I sent a note off to PC about the defective part and not expecting a whole lot of help from what I've read about their customer relations. To my surprise, I got an email from PC and just wanted to have my physical address as the ship only via UPS. Today, I got another email and since they list two collets, they are sending one of each!! Just hope the honeymoon never ends with my PC purchase! LOL