New Guitar head

Cool matches the frog :)
I think we need caps with frog pond guitars on the back and the frog on the front above the peak. :) love that logo.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I love the frog. You might not be old enough to remember, but I remember listening to Smilin' Ed McConnell's "[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]Buster Brown Gang" on the radio as a kid. There was a character named Froggy the Gremlin on that show who was a very mischievous character. Froggy made the transition to TV and lived on in a couple of shows. He could always be summoned by the phrase "plunk your magic twanger, Froggy" Every time I see your logo I think of Froggy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFpzTaICKQU

Cool I just never thought about Cherry for the fet board I used Rose woods an Sycamore a few time, I just got in a huge 16/4 x 12" x 5' Indian Rose wood from India an plan on using it for some frets an other projects
Thanks
Roy

Cool I just never thought about Cherry for the fret board I used Rose woods an Sycamore a few time, I just got in a huge 16/4 x 12" x 5' Indian Rose wood from India an plan on using it for some frets an other projects
Thanks
Roy