What are you making for Xmas this year

I am making a bunch of boxes for a client. I may try to get in a few extras to give to loved ones. I will probably make a couple little items, so I better get cracking. I really would like to make something called "Wegkreuze," or Way Crosses. They are seen in the Catholic parts of Germany and its neighbors. I have had a hard time finding the body of Christ. There is a place in Europe that sells them online but very expensive. I thought about taking them from an exisiting crucifix, but i cannot. So what i will do is build the housing and then find a suitable crucifix store-bought. (I cant do everythying myself.)

attachment.php

Well Glenn I guess some members cannot read too well guess age is taking its toll, what is it Jim says "brains leaking out" guess some others having same problem with reading. :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Apologies for offending you and others Rob. One fact is that I read quite well and am educated well above par. Another fact is that my wife is the only family I have left and being the only child from her mothers first marriage, the other children from her second marriage have shunned her. What I'm making for Christmas is an amazing meal for my wife as a gift besides the other trinkets we will no doubt exchange, but a meal to remember to be sure.
Larry asked how to fix what's broken...

16 x 12" stand up art deco mirrors with a drawer- 10-12 of them. a change up from my usual box. I was looking to buy the mirrors and It was more then I wanted to spend $10 each then I found mirror tiles 6 for $10- more to my budget..............