day after tomorrow.....the results are in!

ok, now that i have the pics worked out. used the cell rather than the camera (that'll teach me). light crowd, sold one of the two pasta/pastry boards, one of the smaller cutting boards, one of the large clocks, one of the yoke type of wine bottle holders, one of the magic dollar changers, and one packet of the chocolate variety of the donut bush seeds, for a grand total of $111. now it is on to the next one in a couple of weeks, hope the crowds are better. here are pics of the set up, we had 2 eight foot tables.

Attachments

• setup left side.jpg
    setup left side.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 37
  • setup right side.jpg
    setup right side.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 36
thanks darren. that's what i was thinking brent, this is early for the holiday season, the next one is on the 25th, and the one at the y is on the 5th-6th of december. by then it should be busier with the last minute shoppers. i was surprised to sell one of the pasta/pastry boards. now to plot and plan for next year.

We always relaxed a little after we cleared our booth fees. After that, everything was gravy. Here's hoping for some gravy for you at the next show.

hey you had better check your security camras i think that lady is pilfering something back there in the corner:) good luck next time what was the entry fee for this sale dan? and you had two days worth of sale time right?

that's no lady ol son, that's my nephew patrick doing his homework. :rofl:

the fee was $50 for the 2 eight foot tables, and it was just for the one day. the next one is a one day as well, but the one at the y has a quick pre-sale sale on the setup day on friday, and the main sale on saturday.