Emergency Road Trip!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve Clardy

Larry and I have had an emergency situation come up in the shop this evening.:(

Road trip to town to try and correct the problem:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Stay tuned......................................

Okay:huh: let's see:huh: Larry:huh: emergency:huh: trip to town:huh: will trip to town help correct problem?:huh: Yes yes no no yes no yes....... Now, Steve, What else can I help you with before the night overtakes me? :rofl:
After what you have been through, this "emergency" has to be like a slightly bloody mosquito bite.:wave: Good Luck
Shaz

Brighter day

well its mournun and the clouds still are floatin around, it was a sorrowful evening, with some very disruaght feelings .i dont usually worry but this was a very sobering expeirence, i do fell that things wil be better today. and steve a the spellun is because i cant see where t go wrong to much wood dust here. the ole fart has most of the letters wore off his keyboard.:type: well i gotto atend mouning services and will turn over the key board to the ole fart now:wave:

Heres yesterdays mishaps.

The main source of power died yesterday. The caffeine machine.:( :( :(

After much deliberation between Larry and I, we dug out the Backup caffeine machine :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

But...............................................................................

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Backup

Died :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :(

Attachments

• tn_coffee pots.jpg
    tn_coffee pots.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Right.......I was born on a Saturday but it wasn't last Saturday.......

There was another line I'd liked to have used but this forum doesn't allow such things......it's a line from the original un-cut version of the Clint Eastwood movie...The Outlaw Josie Wales.....

Uh-huh. And when did a "coffee machine" start brewing suds? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Like Ken, I was born on a Tuesday, but it wasn't day before yesterday.

I suspect there's more to this story that we know so far. :dunno:

Nancy

It's the fact Jack

this has been one dry stay down here and i mean dry, i am gonna have to head farther south soon! to get some whistle wettin agent, and am hoping to be able to survive the trip with the ole fart next to me.. his shop definatly runs on a renewable resource and its CAFFIENE without it he like a junk yard dog. i wish that it had been a road tri like you mentioned Ken i almost think i could become a vegatarian. if i can survive this long with out the suds. i will be lookin forward to my next leg of this trip cuz i am gettin reel thursty. so after the caffiene machine got replaced, steve started becoming his normal self again whewwww:rofl: :rofl: :thumb: well he's a hollerin i am takin to long of a break gotta go now,,:wave: :wave:

Man alive, I like my expresso machine as much as the next guy, but when the drippty drip things go AWOL, I'll use just any old pot and throw the grounds in the bottom add water and heat it up, heck you guys got beards, they might make a half decent filter.......... put some color back in your beards too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Me, no morning cup of joe, me no work :doh:

heck you guys got beards, they might make a half decent filter.......... put some color back in your beards too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good idea, if Larry had a good head of hair he could run some over his scalp, but for what little good it would do (i.e. lack of hair under hat) I'm afraid it would be a waste of good coffee.:huh: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.