It's Just NOT right

Leo Voisine

Yesterday was in the mid 70's and humid - I was sweating

Today is another day in the mid 70's and humid and I am sweating - and it's only 9:00 am

Shoot man - this is New England.

It's supposed to be no higher than about 65, with LOW humidity - and even THAT would be considered quite warm.

I am NOT happy about this.

It's hard to get enthusiastic and motivated in a heat wave like this.

Yesterday was in the mid 70's and humid - I was sweating

Today is another day in the mid 70's and humid and I am sweating - and it's only 9:00 am

Shoot man - this is New England.

It's supposed to be no higher than about 65, with LOW humidity - and even THAT would be considered quite warm.

I am NOT happy about this.

It's hard to get enthusiastic and motivated in a heat wave like this.

Hang around for a day or so and it'll get back to 'normal.' :D

It was 79° here yesterday (Normal is 62° for this time of year), but today it's 55° and not supposed to get any warmer. Rained overnight. Probably get to your area by tomorrow...

Leaves here are near peak color, and falling rapidly. I cleaned up three vac trailer loads yesterday, and this morning it looks like I hadn't done anything. If it dries out a bit this afternoon, I'll collect some more...

Jim - yeah you get the weather 1-3 days before we do.

The leaves here have been falling for about a week pretty steady.

I haven't cut the grass in several weeks and it was getting tall. Today I am in the yard cleaning up a bit with the riding mower. Emptied that thang at least 20-30 times.

I'm gonna wait till thankggiving week to do the leave cleanup. They should be all down by than.

Sure is doggone HOT today. Weather channel says 75 but the humidity is high too.

Yeah it's warm and humid here
I went for a walk on the boardwalk over in long beach
I was amazed in 75 plus degree temps people are wearing coats and scarves because the calendar says oct 15
Having lunch it's 85 degrees in here owner looks at calendar and doesn't care how warm it is

We have hardly had a break from rain for the past couple of weeks, I shouldn't complain since so many placed need the wet stuff, But I could use a few dry days so I can get some outside chores done . Temps have been great though 57º today and in the 70º's by the weekend, Not bad for fall. At least we don't have the white stuff----Yet!:thumb:

It's HOT - when it's above 65.

When it's 95 or above - it's swealtering unbearable - heck - or something like he....

I don't like that stuff. Rather have snow than that stuff.

Got to agree with Leo here, sorry Bill, ain't used to your weather down there, for me 45 is still windows down in the car weather for me:p

I can't do cold... my skin is too thin, my bones too old... I can do 85-90 in the shop with a fan blowing without any problems... here in TN don't think we ever get more than about 60-70% humidity, usually lower more in the 30-40% range....
When I was in the Houston area, the humidity was usually higher than the temp.
The year I lived in Tucson, it was 106 deg with 9% humidity the day I moved in and I loved it... did have to watch my hydration, but otherwise it was fine.

I hate humidity more than most anything in life...heat I don't mind, but humid heat is awful. Should top out at 65 today with a nice breeze and little to no humidity. Fall is my favorite time of the year!! High of 60 tomorrow...I'm thinking outdoor fire and a few cold ones are on order for tomorrow night! :D