Go Royals!

Thanks for the education. Had to look up that one. Thought you had some foreign visitors going down your streets for a minute. :) lol. As you can tell my knowledge of base ball is zero.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

That would be cool, but I think SF is going to take it, at this point. Since Toronto didn't make the playoffs, and Baltimore lost the LCS, I guess I have to root for KC. OTOH, as I no longer have a dog in this fight, I can just enjoy the baseball.

My dad was a major baseball fan, didn't matter who was playing... but if I'm not playing, have no interest in watching a game and I haven't played baseball since the 4th grade... played a lot of softball through the navy and a few times in my 30-40's on adult leagues, but haven't even done that in the last 25 years or so... If I had to choose a team, and since we don't have one in TN, probably would choose SF... spent 15+ years in the city and loved it...

Rooting for your team, Darren. Even though I lived in the bay area for years, never got into the teams there (actually I'm an Oakland Raiders fan, though). The SF teams always seemed a little "smug" to me. Although since our Reno UNR Kaepernick is in the spotlight, I may have to re-consider...

Sharon has been cheering for the Royals so loud, Logan is scared and was trying to jump in my lap while I was standing.

Sorry, Darren.

Bruce Bochy is my guy. I remember him from years back when he played for the Padres.

As much as I root for any team, like not much at all. But somebody has to win.