If you've been on the fence about a fence and 30" will do...

Jim O'Dell

I know most of you have heard about the deal at Lowes about the Delta T-2 30 fence being clearanced for 165.00. I had looked at 3 different Lowes this past week just to see if they had them, but didn't see any. Now mind you, I'm not looking to buy one..just curious. I never seem to see the big specials that others talk about from around the country. Well, I went to Weatherford to get my guttering supplies today after painting the eaves, and the HD didn't have the brown metal guttering I had decided on. My other reason for going that dirction (further drive than my local stores) was to see if that Lowes had the 6-6-4 wye I needed, so I can reassemble my ducting the way it needs to be without disassembling it again, that had been reported to be clearanced at under 4 bucks, they didn't have it, and doesn't appear that they ever did. So I go ahead and get my guttering there since they had the brown I was wanting, it was a couple dollars more than HD, but not a big deal. And on the way to the check out, I see a single table with clearance stuff on it...and 2 big blue boxes underneath on the floor. Yep 2 Delta T-2 30" fence systems, never been opened, and yes there is a yellow clearance sticker on each for 165.00. BUT WAIT!!! There is a hand written sign on top of the boxes that says, now get this....89.00 each. WOW! I still struggled with myself to not grab one. If I'd had the extra cash on me, I just might have, even though I really don't need one. Now if it had been the 50", I'd be paying momma's credit card back!:D:D
So. long long story to say if you need one, or just want one, now is the time. I should have asked when the next mark down was going to be.:thumb: Jim.