Hey all, I actually joined a year ago, but recently found the site again on Tapatalk.
I've been woodworking as a hobby for about 8 years, but have been devoting more time recently, so thought I'd round things out by participating here. I have a small shop (old detached garage 9'x18'), but make do with the space I have. I've managed to "stuff" alot into my little space, tools include:
- Ridgid tablesaw
- Ridgid router
- Ryobi benchtop drill press
- Bosch CM10GD 10″ Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw
- Small combination belt/disk sander
- Laguna 14/Twelve Bandsaw
- Oneida V-3000 dust collector (installed in attached shed)
- Assortment of hand planes, chisels, JessEm Dowelling Jig , Kreg pocket hole jig, dovetail saws, etc.
I like taking on all types of projects: bird houses, small boxes, picture frames, shop jigs, cabinets, and hopefully some furniture. My other hobby is photography, so I try to document my projects with pics. I'll post some builds soon.
Always looking to learn new things and happy to help anyone if I can!