Happy Birthday Carol

Thanks, guys and gals. Turns out I am a year older than I thought I would be. I never did think math was any fun! :rofl:

Great cake, Vaughn. Never met a chocolate I didn't like, even virtual chocolate!

And I LOVE my gift of a year's free membership to this place! How very thoughtful! :thumb: :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
Tom, my friend, my getting a year older pales against your day yesterday. Focus on your healing. Glad you feel up to bantering with the family. Good meds? ;)

I'm reading "Happy Birthday Carol" Do we have a Carol in our family? Oh yeah, it's that lady from out California way. (Not "The Little Old Lady From Pasadena"? Nah.)

Happy Birthday to you, Carol anyway, even if you don't "drag race".

Aloha

Little old lady from Escondido! With a Honda, not a Mustang. Though I used to drive a Mustang and did road course racing in a Mini Cooper and a Class B open wheel race car powered by a Volkswagen 1600cc engine on a track that incorporated a drag strip 40+ years ago in Arizona.

Must be something in the water. :rofl:

After reading all that, and about the mini Coopers too (did you ever get into "Formula Vee"? I have a great birthday present to send you. PM me your mailing address.

Again, Happiest of birthdays to you, Carol, a real treat of a lady to know.

Aloha.