A few quick shop fixtures projects

Dewayne Baker

I am in the final stages of getting my new shop unpacked, organized and set up. I have been working on, plywood storage, clamp storage and router table dust collection solutions.
First up is what I refer to as a “plywood storage crib”. Just a very simple set up from materials I had laying around and some reclaimed pine from an old bed frame. Just enough to keep the sheet goods from toppling over.
imagejpg7_zps4e882531.jpg

Next is a roll around clamp storage cart. The cart has three spacious shelves and plenty of room for all my clamping and assembly goodies.
imagejpg5_zpsa3c61696.jpg

imagejpg4_zpsd1c7981f.jpg

Last is a very crude but effective under the table dust collection solution for my router table. I literally threw this together using a pet food bucket, metal duct tape and ¼” ply.
imagejpg1_zps37873e1d.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsc472f1ad.jpg

Daddy’s helper Kayla, loves to vacuum around the shop 
imagejpg3_zps460167f3.jpg

Great fixtures Dewayne. That is the cutest and most sophisticated vacuum accessory I have ever seen. I hear they can be quite expensive but, worth every penny :D

Good stuff, Dewayne. :thumb: I like the simple but effective DC setup for the router. (Although I read somewhere that yellow buckets have the best suction.) :D

Oh the Yellow Buckets of Texas da de dum dum.

That shop is going to be so neat that you will be afraid to use it. Isn't it fun to organize/reorganize a shop.

Enjoy it!!!

JimB

If my vacuum cleaner was that great looking, I would be cleaning the shop all of the time.