Pop goes the knee

Well as those who watch the weather know we had our first taste of winter this week. Me being me was outside doing the farm thing and hit a patch of ice and pop, the ol' knee went sideways. Been having a problem with it for a while now and was planning on having something done in the summer, good time to be off from the foundry, but mother nature sped things up a bit. Going to see the same guy who did my shoulder repair on Tuesday and see what we can do. If possible, thinking he can juice it up and I can put it off a bit.

Playing catch-up...reminds me of that racing joke> Did you hear about the lettuce, water and tomato race? Last I heard, the lettuce was ahead, the water was still running and the tomato was trying to ketchup.....:D

Stand tall Steve, we'll kneel for the heal :thumb:

Playing catch-up...reminds me of that racing joke> Did you hear about the lettuce, water and tomato race? Last I heard, the lettuce was ahead, the water was still running and the tomato was trying to ketchup.....:D

Stand tall Steve, we'll kneel for the heal :thumb:

Ken you should do standup comedy with our resident baker. The two of you would crack any audience up.

Steve oh man sorry to hear of the knee heal up bud. Sit back take the weight off. :)

Well in a holding pattern. Doc did juice it up, it was his call, as I was willing to do what he recommended. MRI soon and he feels surgery will probably be needed. The old fashioned x-rays do show some minor tears so he feels the MRI will show more. Trying to figure out how my insurance works for sure. My work place really needs help in the department of employee customer service.

On a brighter side, he feels I have another 5 plus years before replacement is due :rofl: