Jet clamps 50% off

I thought I put this in a pm....anyway, found them, bought them, told my wife thanx for anniversary gift.

great heads up on this one, its a fantastic offer, and I didn't pay shipping or tax.

boy o boy, steve, you should post more often.

Last edited:
I'm surprised I don't see more posts here. I would have thought that anyone on the fence about parallel clamps would have been all over this deal. It true that you never have enough clamps but, I am pretty well set with the sizes offered or I would have grabbed some. It appears that Woodcraft still has the 12" f-clamps for $4 that I got a batch of.

Thanks Steve i had tried all over to take advantage of this deal i saw it prior days but place like Woodcraft or Rockler dont have stock.

I just place a substantial order with these guys

http://www.internationaltool.com/je..._medium=mfg&utm_campaign=other&utm_term=70424

Also free ground shipping .

Wooooohoooo finally got myself a comprehensive set of parallel clamps. Was going to have to make a trip to Arts part of the world to get to a vendor there that still has Gros Stabil (the yellow black version that Bessey bought out) but not at this price for Jet.

Happy Camper hope they dont send me an email monday with a sad story of no stock or something.

Rob and Bill, I've purchased the majority of my Jet parallel clamps from International Tool. They have always given great service whenever I've placed an order with them. I think you'll be happy doing business with them.

I've tried following your International Tool links, but just get a page that says OOPS:can't find page. Tried a search for Jet Parallel Clamps, no go. Doubt that I'll buy any right now, but if the price was exceptional.....Jim.

I've tried following your International Tool links, but just get a page that says OOPS:can't find page. Tried a search for Jet Parallel Clamps, no go. Doubt that I'll buy any right now, but if the price was exceptional.....Jim.

The price was 50% off the street price (example; 31" clamps are about $60 and they were $30) but, that was for Black Friday and the links have now expired. I noticed some of the other folks participating in the Jet promo were giving 50% off MSRP which is about $80 for the same clamp. You did have to search about a bit to find the best deal but, Woodcraft had them at the low price till they ran out. International is the only other player I found offering a selection of clamps at the lower price. Rockler had a specific set (2 x 18" and 2 x 31" with blocks for 50% off) and I believe they still do. There may still be others but, I have not bumped into them.

international is nonsense.

I ordered clamps Thursday night, and I contacted them, since, they didn't offer an email or anything telling me they sold out and wont be offering jet clamps at that price anymore.
Me, when something like this happens, I cant help but think, yeah, hogwash, they used it to introduce you to their site, they probably had 4 clamps in stock and had no intention on selling them or shipping them for free.
If they would have emailed me immediately Friday, I might have had a shot at trying somewhere else.
Im pretty disgusted, its Tuesday afternoon, no contact from this company letting me know they wont be sending them, this company gets crossed off my list forever.

I hope others had better luck with the couple of other companies jet had listed.

IM really disgusted,I almost ripped down my wall of clamps and was about to start making a new clamp rack to hold all the new clamps.

I would have been furious if I wasted a day making a clamp rack for no reason.

strange though, a black Friday sale, starting black Friday, and I made the order Thursday evening and they are sold out already?

Ive always been a firm believer, if it sounds too good to be true, well, you know the rest.

Last edited:
Well I recieved an order confirmation straight after i ordered i paid via paypal, but just looked on seeing your news Allen and the paypal note mentioned money will only be drawn when items ship.

I can only hope this is not how this deal is going to end. If it does, i will create a website and call out both Jet and International and others that ran this essentially bogus promotion. And i will sign up to every place i can and publicise their conduct.

Allen did you get an order confirmation after you placed your order online and then call to hear or had you not got any feedback? Did u pay Cc or Paypal? Have u checked on your card?
Man if this does not pan out i would like to know i have a chance of getting some Gros Stabil clamps at the next best price and dont want to loose out on those waiting for something thats not going to happen.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I did get an order confirmation myself, just wondering if they are going to back out on it. I paid by CC.

Have heard stories on another board that folks got their clamps last year after 4 or 5 months. Not sure who the company was, so I wont guess on that part of it.

I ordered Thursday night, tried another of those companies, they didn't have sale prices listed Thursday night.

Ive ordered hundreds of times on the internet.

I got my order processed, checked my credit card statement online as I always do(once a victim of identity theft, I check it every single night)

The charge was in my pending file.

My order confirmation, with order number and all, stated as soon as item ships I will receive a shipping notification.

Its been 3 weekdays, plus a Saturday(every internet site is working around the clock this time of year), and no shipping notice yet?

I received a flat screen, sand paper disks, a few other items I ordered on weds the day before,(from other retailers, seems they ship the same day) so hasn't shipped yet?
I called them, seems they were overwhelmed, and jet is not supplying them with clamps at the same price so they will not be shipping them I was told.
Expect some email with some kind of offer shortly.
I don't know if its just the parrellel clamps, or all the clamps.

at 50% off, and free shipping, it was a no brainer for me. I ordered 15 clamps.

Im ticked off just thinking about it.

and I went to jets website, aol said uh oh, cant deliver the email. don't know what that is all about.

a stationary jet spindle sander was in my crosshairs for a bit, maybe I should look at Powermatic or another brand.

last note, not so ticked off they ran out as they claim, but not to be told until I called them 3 days later, they ruined my chance to purchase them from another dealer if that was possible.
maybe jet will step up and make good.

Last edited:
Oh man i felt this was going to happen. Read my original post i was expecting an email on Monday. Will call them in the am and update this thread if i get through.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk