Want a Hollowing Tool

Mike Turner

I am looking for a hollowing tool for a gift. I have the EWT full size"Easy Hollower" and it works great. I like the flat bar.You dont have to worry about it twisting. I would like a little less expensive hollower if possible ...(recommendation please) unless someone has one of these they want to part with....Thanks !!

That's like saying "I want a new lathe...what should I buy", Mike;) I'd start looking at CSUSA, Monster, PSI and the like....see if anything catches your eye.

Even though I don't use it much (my fault) the Don Pencil line is great. Look for his blems, they are about half price regulars. (who cares about a wrinkle on the chrome finish?) I see a lot of bragging about Monster.

Even though I don't use it much (my fault) the Don Pencil line is great. Look for his blems, they are about half price regulars. (who cares about a wrinkle on the chrome finish?) I see a lot of bragging about Monster.

I have Don's set up... don't use it as much as I did, but still use it fairly regular... my set is a "blemished" set... biggest problem I've run into is the chrome flakes off occasionally... it's sharper than any razor... I don't even know I'm cut until I find blood all over everything.