Heads Up!!! Kentucky Recalls New Quarters

Mark Rios

Hang on to any of the new Kentucky Quarters. If you have them, they may be worth much more than 25 cents.

The U.S. Mint announced today that it is recalling all of the Kentucky quarters that are part of its program featuring quarters from each state.

This action is being taken after numerous reports that the new quarters will not work in parking meters, tollbooths, vending machines, pay phones, or any other coin operated device.

The problem lies in the unique design of the Kentucky quarter, which was designed by a team of Kentuckians.

Apparently the duct tape holding the two dimes and the nickel together keeps jamming the machines.

Believed it up to the point of the duct tape..............had me going, of course us north boys tend to believe one was telling the truth.

Hey? Why not make all the slot machines take duct tape? We taught all our phones to speak Spanish? :rofl:

DT

OK Mark

We have saved all of the new quarters that we have received over the years since it started:rolleyes: . I hit my wife with the fact that the Kentucky quarter was on recall. After going trough 1/2 gallon of quarters and sorting out the Kentucky ones she ask me what ones was so special:huh: . Then I told her the ones with "2 dimes and a nickel taped together with grey tape. Hasn't been a quiet moment here since:dunno: .
Great joke and I sure had a lot of fun with it, although would not publish your home address:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks for the great joke,
Chuck