to all you show and sell turners this weekend and next weekend

allen levine

chuck, dan, jeff, and whomever else is doing a holiday showcase or holiday fair this or next weekend, this is it and I hope you guys knock them off their feet and sell out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sure I speak for all the FWW members when I say we are all rooting for you to have a tremendous successful show!

Well I think all the well wishers here made a difference for me. I had my best show ever! Only brought home 5 out of 22 cutting boards, all 12 bottle stoppers sold, 4 bowls and lots of other smaller stuff. Got an order for 2 bottle stoppers and a big cutting walnut/cherry cutting board too. Both paid in advance without me asking too. Now, what to do with the extra $$ burning a whole in my pocket.

Thanks for the good wishes... I had to opt out on 12/6 due to weather and a little health problem... mostly because of the weather... understand it stormed down town with wind gusts that were pretty strong... one of the potters lost a whole display case of his work... I know it was frustrating for him, but he said it was just mud and he could make more...

I did the 13th... the wind blew and it was chilly all day... not overly cold though... just enough chill to get shoppers in the buying mood.... had a good weekend.

Today, I've opted out again due to possible weather but don't think that has developed, but last weekend standing all day in the wind and cold, both LOML and I came down with sinus infections... me much worse than her and right now I don't have a voice, so couldn't talk to customers anyway... a little congestion down in the chest, so didn't need to be out there anyway.... disappointing, hoped to end the year on a high note sales wise.