Time to post a contest for the carving part of the forum with rules

Roy Millsaps

Lora an myself are exempt from the contest !!!!!

Ok with Lora's BIG help I am going to hold a contest to get the carving part of the forum up an busy an with it the forum as well, Here is the Rules for this contest :

1) To have the forum up an hopping you need to get a minimum of 5 new people to sign up in the forum an posting in the carving forum with there projects or they just wanting to learn, an posting as they learn

2) Must come up with a new pattern that can be used for a class in the forum it can be in the relief or in the round

If you need help with the pattern Lora or myself might be able to guide you in making one but not do it for you

Contest starts now until 28 February 2015

And here is the prize

A signed copy by Lora of Relief Carving Workshop

DSC02525.jpgDSC02526.jpg

Last edited:
Well, Roy, my carving knives arrived and I would be ready, but the next two weeks are insanely busy. Your time is way, way too short for me. And maybe others as well. How about Feb. 15?

Well as everyone here knows I'm not a carver. But I do enjoy doing a little wanna be fake carving on a turning now and again. Here's one I did that the son grabbed up after I did it. I know it could be tons better, but like I said I'm not a carver.:) Just thought I'd post here to help draw up business.:D001 (579x800).jpg007 (800x453).jpg O what the heck here's the other one I did also.eagle%201 (800x596).jpg