A very special project to me - may I?

Thanks everybody! I was glad to have it done - yet sad to be through. It plays better than I expected it to and it sounds really good. Definitely quite proud - probably too proud - lol :D

Thanks so much! :)

This is what you need if you really want an awesome shine. This is how we buff them where I work at. We use a medium, fine and x-fine polishing compound and wet sand to 2400.
pt20012w-jpg.154008

:congrats:Big congratulations, Jason!! I hope you threw yourself a cast party for this amazing show! Inspiration and education of the highest caliber. I can't wait for your next project.
:score::score::score:

As I said on Facebook, you did a great job and ended up with a superb instrument. Now you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor! :guitar:

Finally had the opportunity to view the last 2 installments, just an incredable experience for me, I didn't watch all but most likely 75 to 80% of them. Love the fact that you shared ALL, the good and the bad. You sure found some great solutions:) loved hearing it play, you sure know your way around the frets:) looking forward to hear your next playing session and THANK YOU for be so due diligent with the recording, what a wonderful amount of information for us. In a year or 2, I am going to build a Floyd Rose Strat and plan to use these as toutorial's. Thanks again for a job well done Jason:)

Finally had the opportunity to view the last 2 installments, just an incredable experience for me, I didn't watch all but most likely 75 to 80% of them. Love the fact that you shared ALL, the good and the bad. You sure found some great solutions:) loved hearing it play, you sure know your way around the frets:) looking forward to hear your next playing session and THANK YOU for be so due diligent with the recording, what a wonderful amount of information for us. In a year or 2, I am going to build a Floyd Rose Strat and plan to use these as toutorial's. Thanks again for a job well done Jason:)

Tom, thank you so much for the kind words. I was playing around with getting setup to record over the big amp today but am getting some clipping. Soon, I'll have a good recording of the true sound of this guitar. It's been quite a road and I really appreciate your feedback. When you start your strat, please please keep me posted - I'd love to see it! :)