New Family Member:)

larry merlau

Hi, my name is Fetu, i have been in woodworking since the 3rd of December. i have a nice shop to work in and the owner of it seems to be a pretty good fella.. i came to fill in where my predecessor left off in October.. i have some pretty big shoes to fill but i am doing my best.. he left suddenly and is now looking down on me, giving me some pointers when i need them.. i have shown my master that i have some good skills as well so we are getting along pretty well now.. and i have the misses wrapped around my toes;),, i havnt got into any of her things yet:) and love to visit and share my food with the cat,Wally..so perhaps i will get to meet some of you some day and if so just wanted to say WOOF:)

oh here are a couple of pics of me:yard.jpg chair.jpg

Welcome aboard Fetu! You're a good looking boy!

Take care of that Larry feller for us will ya! He doesn't need much looking after, but do your best to keep him out of trouble!

I m so glad you found Larry for us, Fetu. He has been lost for a while and we are glad to have him back. You are now our hero. We know you will also love our woodworking family. Enjoy the sawdust, but take a good shake before you go to see Randi!

Had the pleasure of meeting Fetu last weekend, he's deffinately a keeper:) kind of a neat story (Larry doesn't even know this yet) but my wife was talking about Fetu's story at work on how Larry and Randi got him and a coworker of hers said "Fetu used to belong to my neighbor and he is a member here at our bank!" Now on Friday he came in to do some banking and my wife helped him and informed him that we know Fetu's new family and how well he is doing and that he is in great hands:) he was elated to hear that good news:thumb: small world!