it's not new but

It's new to me. About 1950's 150 craftsman drill press. Put a new plug on cleaned up the chuck. Love this old thing. It's sure and true.
I mentioned to my friend Grosvenor on the farm I was looking for one and he said, I have one you can have. He's got 3 more up in the loft. It sure is nice have a great friend to trade with.

Last edited:
Ok pic tomorrow when I get back, geee's you'd think I was talking about a playboy bunny lol

Wow, Grosvenor gave you a Playboy Bunny? What a pal! :D

Congrats on the new drill press, too. (Assuming, of course, that there is actually a drill press and you weren't just talking about your Playboy Bunny.)

Emergency Room Doctor: So tell me, Mr. Hawksford, how did you manage to get your lips caught in a drill press?

Dave: Mmmfff mfffmfff mmfffmfmfffmmm

I really do like the retro styling of the housing. Total '50s "Sputnik" look. :thumb:

I love the look of tools from that era too Vaughn. They just look fast! A guy I know has a bench top DP from around then maybe early 60s. Said you better clamp anything your drilling down because it would twist your arm off. He had a newer DP and said it didn't have half the torque the older one had.