I herby resolve

fred hargis

to only make 5 mistakes on all my woodworking efforts in 2015. For the record, I made the same resolution last year and got 30 minutes into my first effort before I used up my allotment; maybe I'll have better luck this year.:dunno::dunno:

Wait! This is a GREAT idea. I will join you in that resolution.

I assume this means that if I burn through the annual allotment by sometime January 1st, I will be mistake free for the rest of the year no matter how much I mess up!?!

Whadda ya mean, No? :D:D:D

OK, fine. We'll just have to continue as we are I guess . . . but it sure sounded good to me :thumb:

Happy near-New Year everybody.

Heck, I can make that many mistakes and the shop door hasn't even swung closed yet.

I think I need the "5" followed by a few commas and a train load of zeros. Oh well we cannot all be perfect like Vaughn, Brent, Bill and Steve.

Enjoy and have a wonderful 2015,
JimB

Jim, you don't have to give up woodworking to agree to the resolution. Before I got a log splitter, I put a riser and a 3/4" blade on my 14" BS. I had the neatest, most precise firewood in the county. Whether or not any particular piece started out as firewood........I'm not saying.

Years ago, I made a resolution not to have any resolutions, now I am thinking of changing that.
I will take more then five mistakes, because for me, it would mean I have/get shop time (extra hours now, and behind on project list).;)