Thread: Photograph editing app (new to me )

GTA Ontario Canada

Photograph editing app (new to me )

I am in the process of researching dslr cameras with a view to pulling trigger on one.

Well in the course of research i came to find out about this app. Downloaded it and played with it and think its pretty neat. Company has been acquired by adobe and I can see why.

My phone has a basic photo editor included with it and it can do some of the things this app does but the intuitive design of the apps menu and features along with the expandability (for a small fee) of the templates is really cool. There is a more than adequate supply of free stuff included and the app is free for the present.

Just though i would share it here for those interested.

Reno NV

I do find I use my phones camera for most of my picture taking anymore. Where I'd use to pull out the dslr and take some quick picks to upload, now it's just so much easier to use the phone.

I'll have to check this out.

Thanks Rob!
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Mountain Home, Arkansas
    Check out the new Sony dslr, it is very innovative. For photo editing software the Adobe PhotoShop programs are hard to beat. That said, there are many products on the market these days that work well. And, to boot, there is much that is free. e.g. Picasa, PhotoBucket and many more.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire