let me be the first here to

That was definitely an interesting trip around the sun. Let's do another one, shall we? :D Happy New Year to all of you!

Happy-New-Year-2015-Animated-Gif-Wallpapers1.gif

this was the first new years eve in many that just didn't feel much like news years eve.
we didn't have all the kids over as usual, then they go their separate ways, dinner was only a small group of ours.
a few came back to house, pretty humdrum, watched some football, watched some times square, maybe Im just getting old.

its like who needs to be reminded we made it another year.
I have a list of doctors copayments that proved I made it another year, plus a lot of aches and pains, that didn't go away with 2014.

its becoming like birthday parties.
Im turning 60 in march.
2 of my buddies, both of whom I know since grade school, one turned 60, rented out a room in a restaurant to celebrate, the other is having a huge bash in a fancy catering hall next Saturday night. Im sure it cost him more than most weddings cost.
Its all fine and dandy, but when my wife asked me what I want to do for my big six zero birthday, I told her I don't need to be reminded anymore by having a birthday party.
who needs that.
Ill get on a plane and spend the money on something that wont remind me, yeah, youre approaching antiquedom.

I really don't need or want constant reminders years are flying by.