Happy Birthday Jim Bradley!

The big nine-o! Congrats! You are indeed are most senior of members and it is an honor to know you. Dive into the cake. You could use a few extra pounds. Happy Birthday! :b-day_cake: :b-day: :congrats: :clap: :beer: :five: :score: :camera: :champagne: :woot: :bliss: :salute:

Happy Birthday to the nicest nonagenarian I know. You survived my childhood years where I demonstrated a complete lack of athletic ability. My teenage years where I shunned the barber's shears and played in rock bands from Jr High through College. My young adult years where I followed the example of many who went before me in ignoring all the good advice thrown my way.

Yes you survived it all and as I got older, I found out how smart you really were, how much you knew about life and how much you had taught me without my even realizing it. I found out my dad was actually my best friend. The only downside is that in a few short months you will be able to tell everyone that your “youngest boy” is 60 :eek:

Sending sincere happy birthday wishes your way, Jim. You are a great guy, a fun friend, and a wonderful asset to our little community here. Congrats on a big milestone, and may this year be the best one yet!

Knowing that cake is probably a no-no on your diet, we decided to just go with a card this time around...

32241LG.jpg

:D

Happy Birthday to the nicest nonagenarian I know. You survived my childhood years where I demonstrated a complete lack of athletic ability. My teenage years where I shunned the barber's shears and played in rock bands from Jr High through College. My young adult years where I followed the example of many who went before me in ignoring all the good advice thrown my way.

Yes you survived it all and as I got older, I found out how smart you really were, how much you knew about life and how much you had taught me without my even realizing it. I found out my dad was actually my best friend. The only downside is that in a few short months you will be able to tell everyone that your “youngest boy” is 60 :eek:

Hey, 60 ain't so bad, it's just the new 50.... just ask your dad.

Happy Birthday Mr. Bradley... I expect you to be around when I reach 90 in a few years.... that way you can keep Glenn in line when he gets old.

I may have a shot too... I have an aunt who's about 95 and just had to give up mowing her own lawn a couple years back... and another who is 82 or 83 and still mows hers.