Grr-rrip blocks $4.00, get 'em while they last

fred hargis

If you like the Gripper, but not the price take a look at these. My local store had 5 and I bought 3 on line for pick up, can't imagine it being a bad deal for $4. Knowing how Lowes does these things, the price may be quite a bit different at your store.

Great deal but, not in my area ;-(

But wait . . . they were available in a store that is not too far away; grabbed some.

Last edited:
You guys that are seeing the $16 price might want to keep checking. That was the price here, then it dropped all of a sudden. did notice some other stores went down to $8, and some went to $5....it must depend on the alignment of the planets or some such magic.

Price at local stores was $25 and they had none in stock. Price at at a store about 20 miles away was $4 and they had 8 in stock. I bought 5.
I'll probably end up spending much more though. The Salem NH Lowes is right next to Rockler. :doh:

Agree that you need to check around. When you find the price you like, buy them online and select 'pick up in store'.

grip2.JPG . grip3.JPG . grip1.JPG

I went to pick up the Grr-Rip blocks I got on the cheap and strolled the tool isle of that store. They had a couple of Grr-Ripper GR-100 for $35 each so I snagged them as this is less than the cost of the replacement legs. My point is that online shopping the Lowe's in your area that you don't normally go to could yield you a great buy on these item right now. I spoke to the tool-guy at my local store (who had everything at the usual price) and he said they sold four cases of GR-100's at Christmas. I didn't know there were that many woodworkers in my area, let alone ones who wanted a Grr-Ripper for Christmas(???).