Always enough time to do it over.......

Follow my philosophy Rich, if at first you dont succeed try try try again then give up before you make a fool of yourself. :rofl: Way i see it you got many more tries before you reach my stage.

If it makes you feel any better, I am still tidying up a few things that "have" to get done so that I can make a couple of parts that I kyboshed yesterday. If I'm lucky,by the end of today I'll be right back were I was on Saturday morning .:doh:

I do not know why but that pic made me think about the guy down the street. He went to the doctor complaining about getting stiff in the joints.

The doc gave good advice, "Stay out of the joints."

"With that I shall leave you Elizabeth." Yes, I know, most of you are too young to understand that line---sorry 'bout that.

Enjoy,
JimB

frustrating to say the least lol.
I drilled a few small holes on either side of the joint and kept adding de glue goo. after about 45 minutes it had soaked into the joint enough and softened the glue. I took a pipe clamp and put pressure on the joint then a good whack with a mallet and it came loose. Let it dry in front of a mini heater for a couple hours then reglued in the proper position. maybe tonight when I get home from work Ill be able to run the doors through my sander which was the plan yesterday..... doh!
Dohtcha just love those days??!