Brent Dowell - Happy Birthday!!!

Dang bakery...they can never get an order right. I very clearly told them I wanted a Brent birthday cake, and they made me a Bent birthday cake. Sheesh!

Ah well, here's wishing you a day of whimsy, some sweet goodies, perhaps a good movie, and a ton of magic! Happy birthday, buddy!

Bent%20Cake%20for%20Brent%20700.jpg

Thanks Everybody! Jim And Stacey Burr are out here today and we are smoking a brisket and having some fun watching football.

We Played devilled egg russian roulette earlier. Stacey won cause she picked both of the eggs with the Ghost peppers, and she LIKED THEM!
2015-01-18 11.09.27.jpg20150118_110727.jpg

I got a sous vide cooker and a mandola. Sharon also got me a tv for my office area, so you can say it was a pretty darn good birthday!

hbeggssousvide.jpg20150114_133144.jpg

Late to the party. I see that it was a great one. Loved the cake. Fun. Gifts. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. May your coming year be more than you expect - happier, more successful, and more fun. May love abound in your days. May you find joy and peace each and every day. And may we find a way for our paths to cross once again. Happy Birthday, Brent.