Packers vs Seahawks

Rob Keeble

Any Packers fans worried about the plays the seahawks have up their sleeves?

Whats the family thoughts on this game?

I hope Packers win and get to face my Pats for a lesson on how to win the superbowl. :) lol my son would go beserk if this happens.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Any Packers fans worried about the plays the seahawks have up their sleeves?

Whats the family thoughts on this game?

I hope Packers win and get to face my Pats for a lesson on how to win the superbowl. :) lol my son would go beserk if this happens.

So far no worries at all...:D

The first foot ball game I watched competely was last years superbowl.

Just a reminder.

Before we use any power tools lets take a moment to talk about shop safety. Be sure to read understand & follow all the safety rules that come with your power tools. Knowing how to use your power tools properly will greatly reduce the risk of personal injury & remember this there is no more important safety rule than to wear these safety glasses.

I'll be watching the NYWS on line . Your all enjoy the foot ball game ya hear me.

Oh & yes I have my new plaid shirt on too.

Last edited:
I knew I'd jinx it...:doh:....To make it worse I came down with a nasty virus about mid way thru the 4th quarter. Missed work and most everything happening in the world until this afternoon. :(

Being a Tennessean by choice now and a Peyton fan, I wanted to see him and the Broncos in the Superbowl one more time before he retires... and I'm thinking it's about time before he gets really seriously hurt... don't know if I could take all that abuse at 25 much less at almost 40.

I have to add while watch this game in the fourth with 4 minutes to play and Packer up by 12, one of the announcers said "hey Seattle's still in this" ...I literally busted out laughing and was wonder what kind of drugs he was on...then..omg I watched the rest of the game and kept saying no way, but I guess there was way..lol..that last 4 minutes best part of the entire game...don't think they have a chance beating New England, but after just watching that...you just never know, gonna be a fun game to watch...

Mark there is one concern i now have. I am or should i say have been a Pats fan since beginning to watch football when i came to Canada and my sons chose teams.
This was soured for me yesterday with the revelations of ball tampering. Its so sad to see such a lack of ethics. Its taken me a long time to get over the bankers and their mess now i think this has done it for me and football.
Not sure how enthusiatic i am anymore about the superbowl.

Mark there is one concern i now have. I am or should i say have been a Pats fan since beginning to watch football when i came to Canada and my sons chose teams.
This was soured for me yesterday with the revelations of ball tampering. Its so sad to see such a lack of ethics. Its taken me a long time to get over the bankers and their mess now i think this has done it for me and football.
Not sure how enthusiatic i am anymore about the superbowl.

Under inflated ball...what a crock *, what about the other 11 games they won, that don't count. Hey these guys are professionals it shouldn't matter if the ball was flat, doesn't change the game play, and Colts got to use the same under inflated balls so where is the disadvantage. In my opinion just media hype and sour grapes over losing a game. I am not a pats fan either so I have no dog in the fight, but I willing to bet if I handed any coach, NFL ref or pro player including the top hall of famer QB a ball that is under inflated and they couldn't tell me which one it was, bet it makes no difference in play-ability either. There seems to be a little lack of info over exactly how this helped them win, probably because it didn't...but even playing devils advocate, even if it did, how did they manage to get all the referees to only put in those so call under inflated balls into the game when he Pats had the ball and not the colts or via verse, are they part of this massive deception too, how come no ones talking about that...I ain't buying it...

* - edited for family friendliness

Last edited by a moderator: