That feeling I'm being watched.

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
So we had a new child gate arrive today and knowing my grandson was asleep in my wife's arms downstairs. I unpackaged it, and took it, all the parts, and a few tools downstairs to begin installation (quietly). No more than did I sit down to work on it, I had that feeling that I wasn't alone. I peer over and someone had woke up and was intently watching my every move...
2015-01-24 13.02.08.jpg

I have to say, he's shaping up to be a pretty good apprentice. ;)
2015-01-25 05.04.56.jpg

Ahhhh...Darren?

If he learns how it goes together, he'll know how to take it apart. Then how will you corral him? Just sayin'.....:rofl:

Ahhhh...Darren?

If he learns how it goes together, he'll know how to take it apart. Then how will you corral him? Just sayin'.....:rofl:

No worries, Angela tried to go upstairs after I installed it, took her longer to get it open than her child proof pill bottles. ;)

Oh and we can quite literally corral him, we bought this gate this week also to surround the fireplace, you can adjust the panels and lock the two ends together into a hexagon to be used as a child corral. :D
2015-01-21 19.37.25.jpg

Love the title of this post, new before i read it what to expect. Great times they dont last long. And if he is anything like my youngest son was at that age, nothing is going to pen him in for long. You got your work cut out for a few years Gramps. ;)

Great pic Darren, now don't let a hammer unattended next to him though. My BIL did it once when my nephew was 4 and the result was a wall full of hammer marks, luckily they caught him when he was approaching the TV.!

Nothing escapes to those kids and they want to imitate what adults do.